Monday, October 22, 2018

Getting Things Together

I spent today listening to bits of several hundred pieces of music, trying to find some theme music for the podcast. I have it narrowed down to four pieces and plan to make the final decision in the next day or so. I need to, as the premiere episode is scheduled to drop this week.

In addition to trying to find theme music, I also spent some time today listening to and trying to decide on some sound effects that I can drop in between segments. As I mentioned in my initial post last month, I plan to incorporate a few headlines from world of alcohol at the start of each episode. The type of effects I'll use in each episode will probably depend on whether my conversation is with someone from a brewery, cidery, or winery.

Now, I have my effects gathered and my theme possibilities collected. Next, actually get to producing the first episode. Look for it in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 006 - Mallory & Travis Walker of Par Terre Winery

In episode six, I sit down with Mallory and Travis Walker of Par Terre Winery (along with an occasional contribution from their youngst...